I need a big help for nwsp 1 with hdd died

Re: I need a big help for nwsp 1 with hdd died

Postby trallif » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:27 am

ok, still a problem, hopefully last. The nas working properly but with windows 7 I can not see it in the network connection or in my PC. I upgraded to 15.3. also Lacie Network Access (I also have a 2big) does not see the new nas. :fists
trallif

Postby fvdw » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:58 am

trallif wrote:ok, still a problem, hopefully last. The nas working properly but with windows 7 I can not see it in the network connection or in my PC. I upgraded to 15.3. also Lacie Network Access (I also have a 2big) does not see the new nas. :fists

:disapprove
be sure that you have set the same workgroup name on your windows 7 pc and the nwsp1

ps the lacie assitance will probably not detect the nas running fvdw-sl. Suggext to use the fvdw-sl assistant...
fvdw
Site Admin - expert

Postby trallif » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:14 pm

workgroup is the same, static Ip, correct subnet mask. with this network assistant work but I would like to have file always ready in every device and my nas isn't in network connection, in Home gruop or in my pc....
trallif

Postby fvdw » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:06 pm

trallif wrote:workgroup is the same, static Ip, correct subnet mask. with this network assistant work but I would like to have file always ready in every device and my nas isn't in network connection, in Home gruop or in my pc....

sorry that I cannot help you better but I it must be something in you PC setup. No other user complain about this.
Normally this info is collected by the so called "master browser" in the network. This one of the pc's or other devices, if that devices doesn't update the network list you can get this can behavior.

This link could be helpful to study your problem. http://scottiestech.info/2009/02/14/how ... workgroup/
fvdw
Site Admin - expert

Previous

Return to Lacie Network Space vs1