No timezones in dropdown list

No timezones in dropdown list

Postby praful » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:47 am

Hello

In 15.1, I had set the timezone to GMT but that showed the incorrect time because I was in BST (I'm in London). There was no option to pick London in the dropdown.

I updated to 15.3 on nwsp1. I looked at the date/time information in System Management > Setup in the web interface. The time is now incorrect. I couldn't change it because when I changed it and tried to save it, I got a "missing field" error. The missing field was (I assume) the timezone. There were no values in the timezone dropdown list!

For now, I've logged on as root (ssh) and changed the time using the date command.

However, how do I add London (UK) to the dropdown list and will this result in the date/time changing automatically when summer time ends?

Thanks

Praful
praful

Owncloud

Postby Jocko » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi praful,

As there is no issue with the other packages, may be some files are missing in the nwsp1 firmware image.
I go to check it
Jocko
Site Admin - expert

Re: No timezones in dropdown list

Postby Jocko » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Hi praful,

I found no errors in the nwsp1 package :scratch

So could you post fully the error message because "missing field" error message doesn't exist!

Note: do you restart the nas after upgrading the firmware and clear the browser cache?
Jocko
Site Admin - expert

Re: No timezones in dropdown list

Postby praful » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:48 am

Hi Jocko

I just cleared the cache and that has worked. The form is displaying correctly with the ability to pick a continent/city.

Thanks for you help.

Praful
praful

Return to Lacie Network Space vs1