Donation

post here any question or information you want to share on Computers

Donation

Postby Zeky72 » Thu May 11, 2023 6:50 am

Hello,

I get a deffective Lacie 2Big2 Network 2 from my work place. I spent a lot of time trying to bring it back operational without success. Hard Disks were damaged (SMART ERROR) and datas on it too much degraded...
But by chance, I found this forum and tried this stuff. I installed spare used HDDs I have at home and follow the procedure to install fvdw-sl firmware. And wouahhh, so magic. In few minutes, I have an operational NAS :-D

Now here is my question, I would like to make a donation. For 2 reasons, first to thank you for this very good job and second to have access to add-ons.
But I have an error message when I click on the button "Paypal".

Do you know why ?
Thank for your help.
Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zeky72
Donator VIP
Donator VIP

Re: Donation

Postby Jocko » Fri May 12, 2023 9:07 am

Hi

This should not happen :scratch but maybe your attempt were in these cases :
- your session was outdated (so retry with a new session)
- you used a vpn and opened your session in that environment but later you tried to make the donation out of it (in this case your session is automatically closed). Same behaviour, if you changes the order (session opened out of a vpn environment/donation attempt in a vpn environment)
- you opened a private window on your browser to do the donation (in this case you have to login first in the new private window before doing it)

So when you will do a new attempts, be careful the session cookie stays valid
Jocko
Site Admin - expert

Re: Donation

Postby Zeky72 » Sat May 13, 2023 6:17 am

Hi,

It was a problem with cookies. I add the url in the exceptions of my browser and it works.
Donation doine with ID 3DP01590LR1806723

Good WE,
Take care
Zeky72
Donator VIP
Donator VIP

Return to Computers and General Discussions