Hard reset??

Hard reset??

Postby trallif » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:00 pm

Hello, i had my nwsp vs 1 connected with the old router to ip fixed. I changed my router, and ip, and I no longer see nas. How can i reset it??
Thanks
trallif

Re: Hard reset??

Postby Jocko » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:43 am

Hi trallif,

With a nwsp1, there is no easy way to change this settings :
- reuse temporarily with your new router the same subnet as the former one and enable the option "Automatically assign IP settings" on the lan setup menu. Then restore the original subnet on your router (of course you need to enable the DHCP server on it)
- extract the disk and plug it in a laptop with a linux OS and then edit the nas database (I will give the command lines to do it if you choose this last way)
Jocko
Site Admin - expert

Postby trallif » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:20 pm

Thank you, after a first period of proper operation, now when the connection does not recognize the network, the ignition key does not work and it has become extremely slow (it has never been a lightning strike). I've installed the latest firmware but the system is the same.
Thanks for the commands
trallif

Postby trallif » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:18 pm

Ok, it's all night that I try but nothing to do. He no longer recognizes the network. I hate it. I also have a lacie 2big network that sucks, two hard drives 750 gb and 1Tb that's exploded, the network space that's dead .... they'll never buy a lacie again in my life.
Very thanks for your job
trallif

Postby trallif » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:28 pm

However, to those who are interested, GIFT, only shipping costs, main board functioning complete. send fron Italy. +393313741544 for whatsapp contact.
trallif

Return to Lacie Network Space vs1