Syncthing maybe?

Syncthing maybe?

Postby Diejeitor123 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:59 pm

Is there a possibility to add Syncthing? It is tremendously stable and efficient software.

Thanks for your time.
Diejeitor123
Donator VIP
Donator VIP

Re: Syncthing maybe?

Postby Jocko » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:01 pm

Hi

I just did a quick test and it seems it may be done... So maybe a new addon package for Xmas
Jocko
Site Admin - expert

Postby Diejeitor123 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:23 pm

Jocko wrote:Hi

I just did a quick test and it seems it may be done... So maybe a new addon package for Xmas

Thank you very much for your work, it would be very useful to implement it. Thank you so much :applause :applause :applause
Diejeitor123
Donator VIP
Donator VIP

Postby Diejeitor123 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:04 pm

waiting for it¡¡¡¡ :please :please
Diejeitor123
Donator VIP
Donator VIP

Postby Jocko » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:11 pm

Hi,

It is done...
syncthing.jpg

Just some language updating must be done (Dutch, German and Spanish) but maybe about this last point you can do it : Spanish language.(Attached a file the new items)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jocko
Site Admin - expert

Postby Diejeitor123 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:49 pm

Jocko wrote:Hi,

It is done...
syncthing.jpg

Just some language updating must be done (Dutch, German and Spanish) but maybe about this last point you can do it : Spanish language.(Attached a file the new items)

:hail :hail :hail :hail :hail :hail
Diejeitor123
Donator VIP
Donator VIP

Postby Diejeitor123 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:24 pm

Jocko wrote:Hi,

It is done...
\2

But can it be installed now? I have updated the NAS firmware and it does not appear, by the way. I attach the file you sent but translated into Spanish.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Diejeitor123
Donator VIP
Donator VIP

Postby Jocko » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:51 pm

Diejeitor123 wrote:But can it be installed now? I have updated the NAS firmware and it does not appear, by the way. I attach the file you sent but translated into Spanish.
I go to send you a test patch within tomorrow which allows you to test the new feature
Jocko
Site Admin - expert

Postby Jocko » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:18 pm

So I created a tarball allowing you to test the new feature.

This tarball must be installed only from a version 18-2 patched with patch05!

To install themodified files, do from a shell window :
Code: Select all
plugout download 7129
tar -xf /tmp/fvdw-sl-18-2-syncthing-21dec2023.tgz -C /

With this tarball, you will be able to intall syncthing add-on package but it contains also some old improvements not yet released :
- add an addons menu to check easily what add-ons are installed...
- fs check of firmware partitions : run a fs check on the firmware system partition on nas booting after some nas boot count (you can set it from the main system setup menu : other settings tab)
- extend keys exchange support of dropbear http://plugout.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t ... ilit=ecdsa
- wget menu : added support of the short advanced options (-np,...) : http://plugout.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&p=32701#p32701
- mail: added LOGIN authentication method http://plugout.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t ... =10#p33454
- ez-ipudate: no longer writing in messages on regular mode + new location of its cache to prevent useless spin-up disk
- "delete" confirmation message if it is not an empty share

Note: when you made translation you have to notice some new strings about motion feature. This tarball does not yet include it

You have to reboot the nas after installing the tarball and reload the firmware GUI
Jocko
Site Admin - expert

Postby Diejeitor123 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:38 pm

Jocko wrote:So I created a tarball allowing you to test the new feature.

This tarball must be installed only from a version 18-2 patched with patch05!

To install themodified files, do from a shell window :
Code: Select all
plugout download 7129
tar -xf /tmp/fvdw-sl-18-2-syncthing-21dec2023.tgz -C /

With this tarball, you will be able to intall syncthing add-on package but it contains also some old improvements not yet released :
- add an addons menu to check easily what add-ons are installed...
- fs check of firmware partitions : run a fs check on the firmware system partition on nas booting after some nas boot count (you can set it from the main system setup menu : other settings tab)
- extend keys exchange support of dropbear http://plugout.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t ... ilit=ecdsa
- wget menu : added support of the short advanced options (-np,...) : http://plugout.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&p=32701#p32701
- mail: added LOGIN authentication method http://plugout.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t ... =10#p33454
- ez-ipudate: no longer writing in messages on regular mode + new location of its cache to prevent useless spin-up disk
- "delete" confirmation message if it is not an empty share

Note: when you made translation you have to notice some new strings about motion feature. This tarball does not yet include it

You have to reboot the nas after installing the tarball and reload the firmware GUI

Installed according to your instructions but when I run the Syncthing server installation it shows me this error.

"Status: 15"

SOLVED

Working fine¡¡¡

Thanks
Diejeitor123
Donator VIP
Donator VIP

Return to Lacie cloudbox (white casing)