blue fix but no work

blue fix but no work

Postby alberto60 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:40 am

Good evening,I have a white internet space.Some time ago I installed fdvl but at the moment I don't remember the version,we are talking about two years ago.When I turn on the nas it starts blinking blue and after about 2 minutes,I hear the disk working,it makes two red blinks and the blue led goes steady but it is not detected on the lan.I tried to reset but I can't find the system.With fdvl is there a hardware way to reset.Because with the lacie method there is no way.
I have no problem with losing data on the disk

A little help ?
Thanks
alberto60

alberto60
Donator VIP
Donator VIP

Re: blue fix but no work

Postby fvdw » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:24 pm

If it is an internet space then this is the wrong subforum, this subforum is for the cloudbox.
An internetspace vs1 has indeed a white case like the cloudbox but it needs a different kernel as cpu and motherboard are different compared with the cloudbox.
So figure out what device you have.
If you know that then you can install the fvdw-sl firmware again using the fvdw-sl console
fvdw
Site Admin - expert

Postby alberto60 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:31 pm

Well, I think I have the cloudbox, behind it I have the reset button. the network and power cable.
Isn't it an identification plate?

However I tried to remake the discs with from this thread https://plugout.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1750&p=13448#p13448 using ISP1 and NWSP1 but the LED now continues to flash infinitely blue.
Now I'm wondering if I want to try with the console, since I don't see it online, how do I connect it to the PC to use the console?

Of course, for me the Lacie brand is disqualified.
There can't be such a huge confusion with a system like this.
You buy a NAS but it will never be yours. If your disk gets corrupted, you either throw it away or waste your days on it, maybe for nothing.
Never again LACIE.
alberto60
Donator VIP
Donator VIP

Postby fvdw » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:51 am

The internetspace has an usb connector on the back the cloudbox has no usb connector
fvdw
Site Admin - expert

Postby alberto60 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:56 am

mine has no usb so is it a cloudbox ?
alberto60
Donator VIP
Donator VIP

Postby alberto60 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:01 am

If i put it on the network i don't see it,
the led now keeps blinking blue how should i connect it to see it from the console?
the partitions i created them with ubuntu in virtualbox with sata usb adapter thanks.
alberto60
Donator VIP
Donator VIP

Postby fvdw » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:29 pm

Just follow the instructions given in the fvdw-sl console for installing firmware. You should put an empty disk in the cloudbox. So erase the partition table you made before putting the disk in the cloudbox.
Keep the cloudbox powered down and connect it to your lan with an utp cable. The pc running the console must be connected wired to the same lan and have only this wired adapter active. If your pc has a wireless adapter disable it.
Now start the console and choose action install firmware and follow the instructions given in the console window.
Note. Only power on the cloudbox after the window waiting for uboot is present.
fvdw
Site Admin - expert

Postby alberto60 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:24 pm

I opened the nas and on the card is family box.
what the heck category is this thing in ?
thanks
alberto60
Donator VIP
Donator VIP

Postby fvdw » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:19 pm

This is a cloudbox
fvdw
Site Admin - expert

Return to Lacie cloudbox (white casing)