Re: Lacie 2bign_v2 support

Postby fvdw » Sun May 26, 2013 8:40 am

pm sent with files
fvdw
Site Admin - expert

Postby wd9895 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi fvdw,

as my orgininal Lacie (Seagate) HDD is still in service swap procedure I restarted the process with the single 750HB HDD which runs fine.
Actual issue: your new 14.1 FW image I can not copy on the disk as there is no free space. I also have only one partition which I think is wrong.

Do you have any help on this ?
wd9895
Donator Supporter
Donator Supporter

Postby fvdw » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:52 pm

wd9895 wrote:Hi fvdw,

as my orgininal Lacie (Seagate) HDD is still in service swap procedure I restarted the process with the single 750HB HDD which runs fine.
Actual issue: your new 14.1 FW image I can not copy on the disk as there is no free space. I also have only one partition which I think is wrong.

Do you have any help on this ?

what do you mean with only one partition ?

If you look with fdisk then yes you will see only one partition if you have used GPT partition table.
To see all the partitions created you should for GPT disk using the gdisk program to see partitions

Or do you mean something different with "only one partition"
That you can not copy files to the nas as there is not enough space is strange. The shared folder directories should be mounted on sda8 , the big data partiton which has in your case more then 700 GB space :scratch

We need to check if sda8 is mounted or not
Connent with putty and give mount command, post the output her, also that of the command dmesg

from that we can work further
fvdw
Site Admin - expert

Previous

Return to Lacie 2Big Network vs2